COMP-AIR Compressor Nebulizer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Helps individuals with getting the medication they need by simply breathing it in and let the machine do all the work
- Specially designed to be more lightweight than any other compressor nebulizer, making for easier transportation
- Created to be quieter than all other compressor nebulizers to be less distracting for anyone around
- Delivers medication in a fast and easy way for both kids and adults
- Very easy to clean and keep it sanitary between uses to make it last even longer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You get everything you need including a compressor kit, an air tube mouthpiece, a package of five air filters, an ac adapter storage, an instruction manual, and a storage bag.
Bigger is Not Always Better
This small and compact machine is lighter and quieter than other compressor nebulizers on the market. The COMP-AIR Compressor Nebulizer is great because it does the job it is supposed to but also does some things even better. Bigger is not always better, especially when it comes to nebulizers.
Thanks to Omron's unique Virtual Valve Technology, the NE-C801 weighs only 9.5 ounces and is the new benchmark for traditional compressors. The NE-C801 is small, quiet, and provides fast delivery times.