Days Over Armchair Table
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
- Mobile desk that can be moved over chairs and beds for a convenient surface to eat, write, or read on
- Features a side table that can be fixed to the left or right side and has a cup recess
- Height and angle can be adjusted to accommodate any need
- Curved table features a laminated teak surface and a modern design
- Tabletop measures 109cm x 41cm, side table measures 20cm x 20cm, table height adjusts from 75cm to 91.5cm, internal width measures 90.6cm, and the table can hold up to 10kg
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This stylish table is mounted on castor wheels that allow it to be slid over chairs and beds. This provides a writing surface or eating table to bedridden patients or users spending long periods of time in chairs. The angle and height adjustments allow it to fit over most beds and chairs.Standing Desk
The Days Over Armchair Table can be used as a lower standing desk. The wide, curved design makes it an effective working surface, with more functional space for writing, working, and any other activities.Clinical Use
This desk is perfect for hospitals and clinics. The angle and height adjust to fit the needs of any patient. It is also easily moved with the castor so it can be taken from room to room when needed. The desk can also be used by professionals and practitioners. The angled surface makes it great for writing on or typing on while working with patients.