Pediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Widely used in hospitals, schools, and pediatric offices, the digital monitor helps measure blood-oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate in seconds
- FDA and CE approved, fingertip pulse oximeter is non-invasive and user friendly for children and toddlers between the ages of 2 and 12
- High-quality, dual color OLED, rotatable multidirectional screen displays accurate and easy-to-read measurement results
- With a one-year limited warranty, the pulse oximeter includes a hanging strap, 2 AAA-batteries, protective zippered case, and an instruction manual
- This fingertip device is compact (with dimensions 2.25" x 1.35" x 1.30") and convenient for carrying
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/