Pediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Widely used in hospitals, schools, and pediatric offices, the digital monitor helps measure blood-oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate in seconds
- FDA and CE approved, fingertip pulse oximeter is non-invasive and user friendly for children and toddlers between the ages of 2 and 12
- High-quality, dual color OLED, rotatable multidirectional screen displays accurate and easy-to-read measurement results
- With a one-year limited warranty, the pulse oximeter includes a hanging strap, 2 AAA-batteries, protective zippered case, and an instruction manual
- This fingertip device is compact (with dimensions 2.25" x 1.35" x 1.30") and convenient for carrying
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||Barrington Ventures Medical|
Measures Blood-Oxygen Saturation Levels and Pulse Rate
Used to spot check measurements of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin, the Pediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter provides real-time measurements with the touch of one button. It is equipped with 10 levels of adjustable brightness and automatic shut-off after the monitor is idle for 8 seconds. The pulse oximeter attaches painlessly to the fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure blood-oxygen saturated levels and pulse rate.
Specifically Designed for Use in Pediatric Offices
Widely used in hospitals, clinics, and schools, this non-invasive pulse oximeter is most useful in pediatric offices with young children. The Panda Pulse Oximeter is designed with a panda (located over the chamber) to guide children where to insert his/her finger for measurement. The monitor allows for easy monitoring of a child’s blood oxygen saturation (SPO2) level and heart rate accurately through a finger even if the child is restless.
Features Actual Graphic Display of Heart Rhythm
Developed as an important physiological parameter involved in respiration and circulation, the multidirectional OLED screen shows an actual graphic display of heart rhythm. Designed to fit the curvature of small fingers, the pulse oximeter provides accurate readings within seconds. Using two AAA-batteries, the finger pulse monitor can operate continuously for 30 hours.