Pediatric/Youth Feeding Evaluation Kit
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- 1380 Adult, 16"W x 32"L, white disposable food catcher, package of 50
- 412700 Laryngeal Mirror 12mm Size 00
- 6591 Dycem Roll Matting, Blue, 8" x 2 yd.
- 625104 Foam tubing, assorted (2 of each)
- 1548 Scooper Bowl 4-1/2" diameter
- 1476 Plastic Food Guard for 9-1/2"- 10" Plate, Red
- 1425 Plate with Inside Edge, off-white
- 1453 2-Handle Independence Mug, 8 oz.
- 1159 Ergonomic Nosey Cup, 8 oz.
- 110003 Sure-Grip Knife, 9 1/4"L
- 109503 Plastisol Coated Spoon, Pediatric Flexible Utensil
- 1651 Economy Coated Built-Up Handle, Fork, 8-1/8"L
- 1637 Economy Coated Built-Up Handle, Teaspoon
- 1082 Utensil, Teaspoon
- 110106 Adjustable Weighted Plastisol Coated Teaspoon
- 110107 Adjustable Weighted Spork
- 1371 Pediatric Utensil Holder
- 1002 Child’s Feeding Spoon
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Specifically designed for pediatrics and youths, this kit contains a variety of special eating utensils selected to help explore and solve the problems which delay or prevent self-feeding. Items included will assist in all areas of need. 18 items are packaged in an attaché case for convenient use. BPA, Phthalates and Latex free.