Performa Bariatric Bar Activated Table
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The head section can be raised to 45 degrees and lowered to 90 degrees in order to be out of the way when not in use
- Full height adjustment is controlled via a convenient footswitch, allowing for height adjustment with no hands required
- The foot section is able to be raised 70 degrees in order to provide a convenient backrest for patients sitting upright
- The foam padded top with seamless, rounded corners is designed for enhanced patient comfort
- With overall dimensions 34”W x 76”L x 18”H-37”H, the table can easily accommodate the treatment of patients weighing up to 500 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ideal for Physical Therapy Use
These hi-lo treatment tables are intended to be used as physical therapy supports for patients during clinician attended physical therapy related diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring. The treatment table is equipped with four total lock swivel casters for maximum stability. With an 18-month limited warranty, the full height adjustment reduces the strain of patient transfers. Available in a variety of colors, choose either the three- or two-section tables.
Enables Full Height Adjustability
The sections are raised by lifting them with both hands. The locking mechanism holds them securely at any angle. To lower a section, hold it in one hand and release the locking mechanism by turning the knob with the other. The head section of the treatment table features a contoured face/nose opening for comfortable breathing.
Easy Treatment of Bariatric Patients
The three-section top is divided into a head section, center section, and foot section. Both tables are designed with welded steel support frames in each top section and pivoting joints containing hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts. With a user weight capacity of 500 lbs, the table enables the easy treatment of bariatric patients.