Performa Bariatric Plus Hi-Lo Table with Motorized Back
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The top is constructed of 1-3/4” firm density foam top that measures 36"W x 76"L with heavy-duty vinyl that features Permablock 3 bacterial protection
- Features a standard handswitch control, 110 volts and a 60Hz motor
- Available in 9 upholstery colors
- Minimum Height: 22″
- Maximum Height: 38″
- Top Section: Three Piece
- Head Section: One Section
- 15″ x 36″ Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, Contoured Face/Nose Opening
- Center Section: 22″ x 36″ Does not Raise
- Foot Section: 39″ x 36″ Raises 70 degrees
- Other: Four Total Lock Swivel Casters
- Lifting Capacity (lbs): 800
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This Bariatric Plus Hi-Lo Table with Motorized Back by Performa is a treatment table that adjusts to make the patient and clinician more comfortable during examinations. The adjustability makes mobilizations easier and more pleasant, while two powerful motors allow clinicians to position patients weighing up to 800 lbs. Durable construction features top sections with welded steel support frames and radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components. Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.