This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Switch to night mode to reduce the interference of sounding an alarm while your baby is sleeping
- Temperature readings will appear on the highly-visible LCD screen, more convenient in dimly lit environments
- Take accurate temperature of seniors, adults, children, toddlers and infants with the push of a button
- Ideal for screening hospital visitors, checking employees entering the workplace, or students and staff entering the school
- Operating from 2 AAA-batteries, the non-touch thermometer automatically shuts off after 30 seconds and stores up to 30 readings
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Non-Touch Infrared Thermometer
This non-contact infrared thermometer can be used to easily scan the body temperature of adults and children for signs of a fever. This thermometer is designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and minimize the chance of spreading disease. Equipped with a large LCD display, measurement results are easy to read. The thermometer has an automatic power-off feature that turns the device off 30 seconds after the last button operation.
Easy to Operate with Backlit Display
For effective use, simply point the lightweight, hand-held device at the patient’s forehead at a distance of 3-4 centimeters. Read human body temperature measuring from 34.0°C ~ 43.0°C (93.2°F ~ 109.4°F). The LED display will light up and a frowning face symbol is displayed to alert the patient that he/she may have a temperature equal to or higher than 38.0 °C.
Provides Fast and Accurate Results
Taking the temperature at the right position and distance is essential to getting accurate readings with non-invasive technologies. Recommended for hospital and medical clinic use, the non-touch thermometer also has the ability to help promote a safer workplace or school. In addition, the thermometer eliminates valuable time used to clean and sterilize the device surfaces between readings.