PhysioCycle XT-800 Total Body Trainer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Dependent upper and lower body cranks
- Ergo-Comfort Seat with Contact Heart Rate
- Resistance Levels: 1-8
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories & Resistance Level "1-8"
- 7 Programs: Manual, Interval, Valley, Mountain, Ramp, Hills and HRC
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 60"L X 25"W X 52"H
- Warranty: Frame, Lifetime; Mechanical Parts, 3 Years; Electronic Parts, 3 Years; Labor, 1 Year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ideal for consumers and healthcare facilities looking for a versatile exercise product that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that users can select from, or combine exercise modalities, which include Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Cycle. The PhysioCycle XT has dependent upper and lower body, so both the arms and the legs will move during operation. Other features include a high definition, LCD display, wide footplate pedals, and a fully-adjustable seat with 15 forward and backward positions.