PhysioMax Total Body Trainer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Independent arm and leg motion
- Adjustable hand cranks, pedals, and UBE arm
- High-definition 9" LCD display
- Displays Watts and METS
- USB export function to easily track progress
- Programs: Manual, Warm Up, Interval, Ramps, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC 65%, HRC 85%, Constant SPM, Constant Watts, Goal Calories, Goal Distance
- Heart rate receiver compatible with Polar and other brands
- 16 resistance levels
- Maximum user weight: 500 lbs.
- 60"L X 25"W X 59"H
- Warranty: Frame, Lifetime; Mechanical Parts, Electronic Parts: 3 Years; Labor, 1 Year
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Perfect for commercial, medical, rehabilitation or home applications and featuring patent pending “independent action”, the PhysioMax Independent Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometer and Recumbent Bike All-in-One Total Body Trainer is the newest innovation in affordable total body rehabilitation. The PhysioMax's independent arm and leg motion allow users to work their upper body (Upper Body Ergometer) & lower body (Recumbent Bike) independently from each other. Resistance is bi-directional and can be adjusted providing versatility for any application. Plus, the PhysioMax features a walk-thru design with an oversized, removable swivel seat to accommodate wheelchair access and users with low mobility.