This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Made to provide an easy and effective low-impact total body exercise in a stress-free seated position for users of all fitness levels
- Fully adjustable and rotating design, swivel seat and transition handles accommodate a wide range of users and is especially made for those with limited mobility
- Display is color coded, easy to read, and commercial grade for personal and professional use at home, the gym, therapeutic offices, and clinics
- Features a wireless heart rate monitor that is easy to measure and read before, during or post exercise, rehabilitation or training
- Includes a lifetime warranty of the frame, 3 year warranty on the mechanical and electrical parts and a 1 year warranty on the labor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The PhysioStep MDX is a fully adjustable total body cardio conditioner. This cross training elliptical is able to be altered forward and backward 14 positions, and is made to be completely altered for a wide range of users. Use this product for strength training, rehabilitation, overall health improvement, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and weight loss. Ideal for users of all fitness levels, this innovative elliptical provides the benefits of a traditional elliptical in a stress free recumbent sitting position. Choose between 16 resistance levels and begin your fitness journey or rehabilitation today!
Computer Details and Screen
The high definition 9” LCD display screen is clear and simple to read. This screen provides you with a variety of measurements, and features an easy to read high contrast blue backlight. Feedback displayed includes Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, Steps Per Minute (SPM), Calories, WATTS, METs, and Resistance Level "1-16". After each exercise export your workout data, including peaks and averages, through the USB summary feature.
Built with professional-grade materials and components, this cross training elliptical is able to be fully adjusted for each user. The 20” oversized seat rotates 360° for easy access, and the oversized pedals feature deep heel cups and ergo straps. This product is able to hold up to 500 lbs., and includes a 12” elliptical motion. The multi-position ergo grip handles allow for upper body and core training while you exercise your lower body as well. This product measures 60" L X 32" W X 44" H in size and the unit itself weighs 210 lbs.