This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The plastisol coating on these lightweight utensils protect the user's teeth, gums and lips from users with uncontrollable movements
- Dishwasher safe up to 180°F, the spoons are recommended to be washed in cold water to help prolong product life
- Not recommended for individuals with severe biting reflexes
- FDA approved, adaptive eating utensils are great for both pediatrics and adults, designed to increase user independence at mealtimes
- Available in a variety of options including: tablespoon, long teaspoon, infant spoon, long infant spoon, youth spoon and teaspoon
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Protects the Teeth and Lips
The Plastisol-Coated Spoons are designed to protect your teeth and prevent minor injuries to your gums and lips. Excellent for individuals of all ages, the spoons however are not recommended for those with heavy biting reflexes.
Increases Thickness of the Bowl
The plastic coating helps increase the thickness of the bowl. It is designed to reduce pain and discomfort if it is accidentally knocked against the teeth or lips. Ideal for those who have a sensitive mouth, the plastic coating is FDA-approved to help prevent irritation and scratches.
Ideal for the Sensitive Mouth
The stainless steel utensils can be safely washed in the dishwasher for convenience. The Plastisol-Coated Spoons are available in a variety of options: Tablespoon, Long Teaspoon, Infant Spoon, Long Infant Spoon, Youth Spoon and Teaspoon. For accurate measurements of handle length and bowl thickness, see the dimensions attached.