ProBasics Bariatric Transport Chair
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction for strength and durability
- Companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers
- Reinforced nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean
- Composite wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance free
- Tool-free, swing-away aluminum footrests with heel loops come standard
- Seat Dimensions: 22" (W) x 18" (D)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This lightweight design makes transportation effortless. The hand back-release hinge allows the back to fold down for easy storage and transport. This chair will support an individual weighing up to 450 lbs.
Built With Strength & Durability
Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction built with a silver vein steel frame and dual reinforced cross braces for strength and durability. The nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean.
The companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during patient transfers and offers added safety and control. The seat belt provides added security. Tool-free, swing-away aluminum footrests with heel loops come standard to ensure individual’s feet are secured during transport.