RehabMill - Affordable Rehabilitation Treadmill
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- With multiple elevation levels, RehabMill is a commercial grade treadmill ideal for a variety of rehabilitation purposes
- Low starting speed ideal for starting your recovery, manually change the speed in increments of 0.1 MPH or easily change the speed with the 4 preset quick keys
- Features built-in contact heart rate and heart rate control programs, emergency stop button and safety lanyard, and adjustable height handrails
- The assembled size of the Rehab Mill is 30" x 75", with walking belt surface measuring 21” x 59" and 400 lbs weight load capacity
- The RehabMill is backed with a lifetime frame, 5 year parts warranty, and 1 year labor manufacture's warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Affordable Rehabilitation Treadmill
The RehabMill Rehabilitation Treadmill offers high-quality performance at an affordable price for any commercial facility. The RehabMill offers specific features for rehabilitation such as quick select keys for speed and incline, contact heart rate, and built-in heart rate control programs. Heart rate can be monitored and displayed by holding on to the front handles. Easily increase the incline in 1% increments up to 18% or use the quick keys (3%, 6%, 9%, or 12%) to select a preset elevation.
True Zero Start at 0.1 MPH
The dual motors provide a true zero start speed and whisper quiet operation for users up to 400 pounds starting at 0.1 MPH. RehabMill ranges from 0.1 to 12 MPH (0 - 19.2 kph) in speed with a running surface of 21” W x 59” L (53.3 cm x 150 cm). The large 10” LCD display, with 12 pre-set training programs, provides feedback to the user including speed, time, distance, grade, pulse, calories, and METs.
Accommodates Users Up to 6’6” Tall
The rehabilitation treadmill features a generously sized walking belt with 7.5” step-up. To help accommodate users up to 6’6” tall, the treadmill includes height adjustable parallel handrails that span the entire length of the treadmill. With commercial grade durability and construction, RehabMill is used by physical therapists and nurses around the world to help patients in any stage of rehabilitation.