Richmar Theratouch EX4
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Theratouch EX4 applies electricity to the body to increase or decrease activity in the nervous system for pain relief caused by muscle spasms
- Therapeutic device advises clinicians where to place electrodes for safe and effective treatment
- The multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- The 8 clinical waveforms include: Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC), Interferential Stimulation, Traditional (4 Pole IFC), Biphasic (TENS), Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS), Russian Stimulation High Volt Pulsed Current, Microcurrent, RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
- Device comes complete with Axelgaard® electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, patient kill switch, instruction manual, quick start guide, and a CD with an electronic manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/