Richmar Theratouch EX4
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Theratouch EX4 applies electricity to the body to increase or decrease activity in the nervous system for pain relief caused by muscle spasms
- Therapeutic device advises clinicians where to place electrodes for safe and effective treatment
- The multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- The 8 clinical waveforms include: Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC), Interferential Stimulation, Traditional (4 Pole IFC), Biphasic (TENS), Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS), Russian Stimulation High Volt Pulsed Current, Microcurrent, RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
- Device comes complete with Axelgaard® electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, patient kill switch, instruction manual, quick start guide, and a CD with an electronic manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Advanced Four Channel Electrostimulation System
Richmar Theratouch EX4 is an advanced four-channel electric stimulation system offering a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design. This therapeutic treatment strengthens muscles, relaxes spasms, and decreases pain associated with post-traumatic or post-operative conditions. Clinicians apply the electrodes on the skin of the patient to deliver impulses that cause muscles to contract. This method also helps prevent atrophy and build strength in patients with injuries.
8 Preset Clinical Protocols With Customizable Parameters
The electrotherapy system has eight preset clinical protocols and an option to save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use. These eight preset clinical protocols include: Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC), Interferential Stimulation, Traditional (4 Pole IFC), Biphasic (TENS), Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS), Russian Stimulation High Volt Pulsed Current, Microcurrent, RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing). The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously. The electric stimulation machine has the ability to customize parameters and intensity levels for each independent channel.
Richmar Theratouch EX4 Equipped with a Touchscreen
Equipped with a menu-driven interface serves as a comprehensive guide for medical professionals to use when carrying out clinical protocols. The LCD color touchscreen is user-friendly and bilingual. Using a step-by-step method, clinicians are educated on treatment protocol to ensure the safety and effectiveness in electrotherapy and ultrasound use. In addition, the Theratouch EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency. Option to have the electric stimulation attached to a cart is available.