Rickshaw Rehab Exerciser
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Made to strengthen and rehabilitate arm and shoulder muscles while measuring only 50" x 32" x 36" in size
- Versatile design allows your patients to use the exerciser while facing forwards or backwards to exercise various muscles
- Allows single arm workouts by removing the crosspiece or full upper body exercises using both arms in tandem
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel that is easy to sanitize, and is both latex and silicone free
- Made to be used in personal and clinical environments under a therapists supervision.
- 1” bore free weights sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CanDo Rickshaw Rehab Exerciser
The CanDo Rickshaw Rehab Exerciser is a single piece of wheelchair exercise equipment that strengthens your client’s arms and shoulders. This piece of equipment allows the user to strengthen or rehabilitate their arm and shoulder muscles in a single simple motion. The Rickshaw Rehab Exerciser is made for individuals who use a wheelchair, in clinical or personal environments. Use this exerciser for physical therapy purposes at home, clinics, or rehabs, and while under professional supervision. This equipment measures 50" L x 32" W x 36" H in size and the shipping dimensions measure 57.5” L x 26” W x 4” H in size.
The versatile design allows your clients to use this exerciser when they are facing forwards or backwards. This strengthens the arm and shoulder muscles needed for propulsion, transfers, and pressure reduction lifts. Have your patients use the equipment with both arms in tandem or with one arm at a time by removing the crosspiece.
Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
The heavy-duty steel construction allows your patient to be completely surrounded for comfortable arm and shoulder strengthening and rehabilitation. Standard wheelchairs fit within the Rockshaw Rehab Exerciser comfortably and with ease. To sanitize, simply wipe-clean between uses.