Rije Dysphagia Cup
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The dysphagia cup has been designed to meet the needs of people who have difficulty in completing a successful swallow
- Features sufficient nose clearance, allowing the user to drink without tipping their head back to help reduce the risk of aspiration (breathing liquids into the lungs) and prevent choking
- Dispenses adjustable portions of liquids from 3 ml to 15 ml to ensure a safe amount of liquid is dispensed for both pediatric and adult use
- For better hydration and more independence, the cup can be used with hot or cold beverages and thickened liquids
- Made to hold up to 250 ml of liquid and constructed of an aquamarine color and dishwasher safe material
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/