Rolyan Abduction Pillow
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed with concave sides to help hold and comfortably secure the patient's legs following hip surgery and for post-surgical hip abduction
- Constructed of high-density, breathable foam, the pillow features a wider angle for increased abduction
- Features straps with a hook-closure for quick and easy hip abduction applications and adjustments
- The universal design accommodates a wide variety of patient sizes and maintains proper hip precautions while in bed
- Option to purchase pillow with vinyl-coated foam, the Rolyan Abduction Pillow is available in either 6 ½” or 8” top width
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Post-Operative Hip Immobilization
Rolyan Hip Abduction Pillow is used to prevent the hip from moving out of the joint. The abduction pillow is ideal for positioning the lower extremities following hip replacement surgery. The foam padding is designed to protect dressings and offers light compression helps prevent swelling and pain.
High Density Foam Construction
The pillow helps maintain proper positioning for the hip, which contributes to improved posture and sitting tolerance. The positioning aid also allows airflow for increased circulation and helps prevent adductor spasticity. Made of either high density foam or vinyl covered foam, the pillow is available in 8 inches in width across the top or 6-½ inches. The vinyl coating makes it easier to clean and disinfect between uses.
Hook and Loop Padded Straps
Holding the legs apart, the Rolyan Abduction Pillow keeps the legs from improper motion, decreases pressure on the hips, and secures correct positioning for optimal healing. The pillow is placed between the thighs and attached to the legs with hook and loop padded straps. Ensure that the straps are not attached too tightly, compromising circulation. The hook and loop straps are thread through a slit-in foam so the straps remain secured to the pillow.