Rolyan D-Ring Wrist and Thumb Spica Splint
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to offer substantial support for the wrist and thumb to aid in the treatment of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and other wrist disorders
- Includes an aluminium stay that is pre-bent to 15 degrees of extension, as well as two metal stays to support the wrist and thumb
- Non-elastic circumferential design evenly distributes pressure without restricting circulation and decreases pain and inflammation consequential of injury
- The D-ring closure system provides simple application and removal, can be adjusted to alter the tension control as required
- For the right or left hand, sizes include: X-Small (6" - 7"), Small (7" - 7.75"), Medium (7.75” - 8.4”), Large (8.4" - 9") and X-Large (Over 9")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Decrease Pain and Inflammation
Rolyan D-Ring Wrist and Thumb Spica Splint allows healing after injury and helps decrease pain and inflammation of painful wrist and thumb tendonitis. Perfect for skier's thumb, gamekeeper's thumb and de Quervain's syndrome, and many other conditions that require rigid support such as ligament instabilities, sprains or muscle strains. The metal stays in the wrist and thumb bend to conform as needed and can be removed as conditions improve.
Prevents Unwanted Flexion or Extension
The orthosis prevents unwanted flexion or extension, yet allows unobstructed motion of the fingers and thumb. Individuals can choose between two styles of spica splints: original (beige) or workard (black). The original design is constructed from cotton/polyester fabric lined with cotton stockinette. The workhard design is constructed from soft pliable leather with 1/4" padding and suede-like-lining and webbing for durability. Wearing the brace will help ensure that no further damage is done to the wrist while it is allowed the time to heal.
D-Ring Closures for Easy Application
With the circumferential design, the D-ring closures make the brace easy to put on and comfortable to wear. To adjust the amount of wrist extension, use the aluminum stay. The D-Ring Wrist and Thumb Spica Splint is available for the right or left hand, in a wide range of sizes including: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large. To size, measure palm circumference across the top of the palm and around the hand across the top of the knuckles.