Rolyan D-Ring Wrist and Thumb Spica Splint
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to offer substantial support for the wrist and thumb to aid in the treatment of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and other wrist disorders
- Includes an aluminium stay that is pre-bent to 15 degrees of extension, as well as two metal stays to support the wrist and thumb
- Non-elastic circumferential design evenly distributes pressure without restricting circulation and decreases pain and inflammation consequential of injury
- The D-ring closure system provides simple application and removal, can be adjusted to alter the tension control as required
- For the right or left hand, sizes include: X-Small (6" - 7"), Small (7" - 7.75"), Medium (7.75” - 8.4”), Large (8.4" - 9") and X-Large (Over 9")
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/