Rolyan Envelope Arm Sling with Pad
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Arm sling helps immobilize the arm or wrist and the surrounding muscles with extra space to support bulky casts
- The soft, laminated foam neck pad on the shoulder strap helps to distribute weight and relieve pressure on the neck during use
- Sling holds the injured arm close to the patient's body while keeping the elbow bent at a 90-degree angle
- Indicated for use on an upper arm or shoulder injury, wrist fracture, dislocated collarbone, or clavicle fracture
- Latex-free sling is available in a wide range of sizes with an adjustable slide buckle shoulder strap for a customized fit
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Envelope Arm Sling with Padded Neck
Rolyan Envelope Arm Sling is equipped with a padded neck on the shoulder strap to provide optimal comfort and pressure relief. The arm sling is designed to stabilize an injured arm by providing rest while immobilizing the arm from movement. The slide buckle on the strap allows for easy adjustment of the sling.
Extra Space Supports Bulky Casts
The hook-and-loop closure enables a customized fit and easy application and removal of the sling.The padded neck is designed to assist distributing arm weight for cast support, or treatment of arm, hand, or wrist injuries. The extra deep envelope pouch allows more space, comfortably supporting a bulky cast.
Available in Sizes Ranging from XS-XL
The thumb loop helps maintain the patient’s hand in a neutral, ergonomic position. It also prevents the arm sling from slipping off the cast. The envelope arm sling with pad is available in a wide range of sizes from X-Small (11” x 5 ½”) to X-Large (22" x 8 ½”). To determine size, measure the forearm from the elbow to the base of little finger.