Rolyan Post-op Shoe
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Lightweight low-profile design is ideal for those recovering from post-operative treatment, allowing greater mobility than a standard walking boot
- Rigid sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel, promoting natural gait
- Providing a safe and secure fit, the two adjustable straps allow the post surgical shoe to easily accommodate dressings and edema
- Complete with a grip-enhancing tread, the shoe allows the wearer to walk comfortably while ensuring the foot avoids unnecessary strain
- Universal post-op shoe fits the right or left foot, available in a wide range of sizes for both men and women
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Post-Operative Shoe with Rigid Sole
Rolyan Post-Op Shoe offers a rigid sole with tread for forefoot support and a padded, breathable upper that comfortably conforms to the user's foot. The rigid sole is designed to facilitate post-op healing and provide high-quality foot protection and superior control of forefoot motion. A reinforced heel back helps reduce slippage and stabilizes the rear of the foot.
Soft Nylon Upper for User Comfort
The post operative shoe is free from irritation with a soft nylon upper, enhancing user comfort and avoiding abrasions. The shoe also features an open toe, latex-free design, allowing the foot to breathe during wear. D-ring straps with hook and loop closures assist with application and adjustment of the shoe.
Available in a Range of Sizes to Suit Most Users
The post-op shoe is designed large enough to fit over post-surgical bandages or casts. The post-op shoe provides compression, protection, and security for patients recovering from broken toes, foot ulcers, bunions, and bandage/cast protection, as well as those geriatric and diabetic patients with insensitive feet. The post surgical shoe is available in a wide range of sizes, suitable for both men and women, fitting either the right or left foot.