Rolyan Reach ’N Range Overhead Pulley
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Similar to those used in physical therapy offices, the Reach N’ Range Overhead Pulley makes it easy to continue your rehabilitation program at home
- Comfortable, thick, and adjustable foam handles are easy to grip and can be tightened around the rope to increase or decrease rope length
- Designed for individuals with upper extremity disabilities and/or use wheelchairs, the wheel glides back and forth smoothly for continuous use
- Slip resistant weights (not included) can be added as strength improves to allow more freedom for PNF patterns
- The overhead pulley includes (2) padded handles, (2) pulleys, and attachment bracket that extends out from the door
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Reach N’ Range Overhead Pulley
Roylan Reach N’ Range Overhead Pulley is designed to increase upper extremity range of motion and strength. Ideal for use following shoulder injury, CVA, and peripheral nerve injury. The overhead pulley can be used with weights (not included) on one handle to counterbalance strength of the opposite extremity.
Increases Range of Motion
Designed to fit standard or thick doors, the pulley system with over the door anchor can be easily closed into the door jamb. Reach N’ Range creates an effective rehabilitation station to allow free range of motion patterns, such as PNF patterns. The overhead pulley can also assist eldelry individuals who have difficulties balancing.
Easily Fits in Any Door Jamb
The pulley wheel provides smooth rope guidance to improve range of motion and build muscle after shoulder surgeries or serious shoulder injuries. These conditions include arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis and other impingement issues. Easy to assemble and store when not in use, the pulley system features include an adjustable ROM stop, padded contoured handles, and adjustable rope length.