SafetySure Transfer Belt
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Caregiver may also wear a belt so the user has a secure place to hold onto, minimizing stress on the caregiver's back
- Latex free
- 3/8" thick and 4"" wide
- Small- 23"-36" waist; 2 horizontal/ 2 vertical grips
- Medium- 32"-48" waist; 2 horizontal/ 3 vertical grips
- Large- 42"-60" waist; 3 horizontal/ 4 vertical grips
- Bariatric- 50"-72" waist; 3 horizontal/ 5 vertical grips
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The belt features woven cotton fabric coated with an anti-slide, skin-friendly material, or Sherpa-lined gait belt with synthetic lining for a softer more comfortable patient transfer. Generous vertical and horizontal loop handles are easy to grip. The fix-lock plastic buckle provides easy on and off, adjusts tension, and allows tightening without having to open the buckle.