Sammons Preston Basic Assistive Device Kit II
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The Basic Assistive Device Kit II is used to help avoid bending at the hip after surgery or hip fracture while performing household activities
- The sock aid can assist with pulling on socks where reaching down to the feet is difficult and shoehorns can assist putting on shoes on without bending
- Each tool has an extended handle that is comfortable to hold for those with arthritis or poor hand function
- Kit includes: Easireach II Reacher 26" (081306398) or 32" (081306406), Cord-Style Sock Notch (081289792), and Therafin E-Z Slide Shoehorn (081288422)
- Designed to assist those with reduced reaching capabilities, the kit is packaged in a plastic bag for transportation and storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Basic Assistive Device Kit II
Sammons Preston reaching aids are designed to help less mobile individuals pick up items off the floor or get dressed without needing to bend or overstretch. The Basic Assistive Device Kit II includes: Easireach II Reacher (26” or 32”), Sock Notch and Therafin E-Z Slide Shoehorn. To help prevent falls and strains, these daily living aids are recommended for those recovering from back or shoulder surgery.
Dressing Aids Eliminate Bending
The 4” wide cord style Sock Notch helps you apply shorter socks and prevents the sock aid from rolling during sock application. The Therafin EZ Slide Shoehorn assists those who have a difficult time bending at the waist. The shoehorn is designed with a minimum curve that makes insertion and removable of tight footwear simple and effortless.
Helps Prevent Strain During Reach
The Basic Assistive Device Kit II helps increase user independence while maintaining safety. The Easireach II Reachers are designed for people with limited reach or strength, available in 24” or 32” length options. The 3" jaw opening with slip-resistant surface provides a secure hold on items. The reachers feature a magnetic tip to help pick up small metal objects.