Sammons Preston Bed Sensor Pads
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The sensor pad can be placed in any bed under a patient and connected to any alarm monitor system
- Ideal for use in homes, nursing homes, hospitals, and rehabilitation facilities where patients are at risk of falls or danger if they move without assistance
- The vinyl, water-resistant protective cover helps prevent damage to the alarm monitor and/or sensor pad and ensures hygienic use
- The set-up instructions are printed directly on the sensor pad as well as a spot for recording initial date of use
- Available in sizes 10” x 30” or 20” x 30”, the sensor pads are replacement guaranteed for either 90 days, 180 days or 1 year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Monitors the Activities of Patients
Ideal for personal or professional use, the Sammons Preston Bed Sensor Pads reliably activate an alarm monitor when the patient rises or moves off the pad. For patients who wander or try to get out of bed at night, the pad with audible alarm helps alert nurses or caregivers. The pad connects to alarm monitor (not included) to alert the need for assistance and help reduce the risk of falls out of bed. The alarm resets when weight is returned to the pad, eliminating the need to manually reset alarms and reducing any false alarms.
Benefits Patients with Dementia or Alzhemier’s
Measuring either 10” x 30” or 20” x 30” in size and resistant to body fluids, these vinyl-covered sensor pads are safe for use with light to moderate incontinence. Use with only a single patient to prevent the spread of infection and clean the pad with disinfectant wipes or antibacterial cleaner. The bed sensor pad is most beneficial to those with dementia or Alzhemier’s disease.
Replacement Guaranteed Up to One Year
The bed sensor pad is replacement guaranteed for either 90 days, 180 days or 1 year, depending on the sensor pad chosen. The 90-day replacement guarantee is battery powered, ideal for use in hospitals with patients who have a short-term stay. The 180-day replacement guarantee benefits rehabilitation facilities and the 1-year is excellent for long-term stays at nursing homes.