Sammons Preston Economy Quick Clean Gait Belt
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Recommended to assist users through ambulation and transfers, the quick-release buckle provides secure closure and support
- Designed to help the user to stand up, sit down, be transferred to a wheelchair, or to walk for a short distance
- To prevent cross-contamination during transfers, the gait belt can easily be wiped clean using any mild disinfectant
- Besides assisting those with limited mobility, the gait belt is also used in physical therapy to assist patients with balance and gaining strength during therapy
- Measuring 60" long and 2” wide, the gait belt is made from latex-free nylon webbing to provide a firm grip and avoid slippage during use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/