Sammons Preston Foam Armrests
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Bearing normal weight on the armrests while seated will help take weight off the pelvis and reduce or redirect the forces that lead to pressure sores
- The foam padding keeps metal chair components covered while the nylon cover protects against possible fluid absorption
- Attaches to most open-arm wheelchairs and reduces pressure sores and skin abrasion by providing ample cushioning
- These wheelchair armrests can aid in transferring, providing maximum comfort while sitting and shifting weight while seated
- Available in desk or full arm options, with the additional option of either 11” or 18” overall length
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Foam Padding Helps Improve Comfort
Sammons Preston Foam Armrests provide comfort, pressure relief and protection for sensitive arms and elbows. Manufactured with foam padding, the pads protect against contact with hard armrests and metal wheelchair frames. The pads helps prevent cuts and bruises from the metal components of the open-arm wheelchair.
Available in Desk or Full Length
The wheelchair arm support comes in two different options, desk or full arm, with the additional option of either 11” or 18” overall length. The full length armrest extends the full distance from the back canes of the seat frame to the front of the seat frame. The desk length armrest measure long enough to support the users elbows when seated. The armrests are covered in nylon fabric that can easily be wiped clean.
Fits Most Standard Wheelchairs
Most wheelchair armrests can be uncomfortable and expose individuals to pressure sores on the arm and elbow. Designed to fit most standard wheelchairs, the padded armrests help reduce pressure on bony prominences from prolonged wheelchair use. The padded armrests attach with hook and loop fasteners for easier installation and removal.