Sammons Preston Low Profile Back Cushion
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Low profile back cushion provides firm support to the lower region of the spine, promoting good posture and proper spinal alignment
- The latex-free cushion has a slender design for maximum comfort, and tapered back accommodates a bucket seat
- With adjustable strap and snap-lock buckle, the back cushion can be strapped onto most chairs to remain firmly in place
- Relieves low back pain and muscle tension, contoured to conform to the natural curve of the lower back when a person is seated
- Dimensions of the lumbar support measure 14"H x 15"W x 2.25"D, compact for easy storage and transport
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Low Profile Back Cushion
Low Profile Back Cushion provides firm support to the lower region of the spine, giving the upper body a larger range of motion while reducing pressure. The cushion is perfect for prolonged periods of sitting in one position at a desk, in a car, lying in bed, or sitting in a wheelchair. The adjustable strap with snap-lock buckle allows the cushion to be placed in a fixed position.
Firm Support to Lower Spine
Lumbar cushion helps support the lower back quickly and conveniently, helping to ease low back pain. The cushion also helps maintain correct sitting posture and reduces back discomfort and fatigue. Designed to sit in the small of the back, the Low Profile Back Cushion is ideal for use with sprains and strains, herniated or ruptured discs, sciatica, or traumatic injury.
Encourages Proper Sitting Posture
The spinal support will help improve your posture by supporting the lumbar vertebrae, reducing strain and stress on the lower back region. The adjustable strap allows you to tighten the cushion around your seat or loosen according to how big the back of the chair is. The tapered back accommodates a bucket seat.