Sammons Preston Putty Containers
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to accommodate small to large hand sizes and the amounts required for hand strengthening rehabilitation programs
- Includes secure, easy-to-open lids that fasten on and prevent the therapy putty from spilling out and making a mess
- Empty container helps keep therapeutic putty clean, fresh, and reduces the risk of spreading germs amongst patients
- Ideal for occupation and physical therapy facilities, storing therapy putty allows clinicians to safely provide sensory stimulation and fine motor development
- Shipped in a pack of 10, these reusable, durable plastic containers come in choices of two sizes: 3 oz. and 6 oz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Sealed, Easy-to-Open Therapy Putty Containers
Sammons Preston Putty Containers are designed to hold and preserve therapy putty, helping you save money by buying bulk therapy putty and dispensing it into a sealed, easy-to-open plastic container. Available in a choice of two sizes, one container holds up to 3-ounces of putty and the other stores between 4 to 6-ounces. When not in use, the containers can be flattened for easy storage or transportation.
Stores & Dispenses Small Amounts of Putty
Therapeutic putty is a non-toxic and non-greasy rehabilitation tool used in physical therapy to strengthen hands and improve flexibility and dexterity by squeezing, pinching, twisting, and stretching the putty. This supply of empty containers makes dispensing therapeutic putty easy for professional use and perfect to give away to patients for personal use. The containers help organize the amount of putty you’d like to keep fresh and clean for the next patient, or to be used repeatedly used by the same user.
Designed to Withstand Wear-and-Tear Usage
The empty container is constructed with a soft, yet strong plastic that will not dent or break, and will withstand a lot of wear-and-tear usage. The flexible, easy-to-open lids fasten on to help prevent the therapy putty from spilling during transportation. Helping keep the consistency of therapy putty, the reusable containers are sold in a pack of 10.