Sammons Preston Resistive Pedal Exerciser
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Pedal exerciser has adjustable magnetic resistance for a smooth and silent bi-directional pedal motion that can provide a more challenging workout or rehabilitation program
- Helps to improve the strength, coordination, circulation, and range of motion in joints of both the upper and lower body
- Position on the floor to stimulate the joints in the feet and legs, or on a tabletop to exercise the shoulders and upper body
- Features large LED digital readout that displays speed, elapsed time, calories, distance, and total mileage
- The lightweight exerciser is self-powered and portable, measuring 19"L x 15"W x 11"H (48 cm x 38 cm x 28 cm) for compact storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Provides Smooth Magnetic Resistance
Sammons Preston Resistive Pedal Exerciser provides powerful magnetic resistance in both forward and reverse pedaling motions. The operation of the pedal exerciser is smooth and silent, providing versatile and convenient exercise at home or in the office. For more a challenging workout, simply adjust the resistance using the knob on the front of the exerciser.
Features Digital LED Readout
The pedal exerciser can be used to help tone, build endurance, and improve muscle strength, circulation, coordination, joint range of motion, and weight loss. The LED information display shows speed, distance, total mileage, total time, and calories burned. The digital display is fully automatic, allowing users and clinicians to easily track and view workout progress.
Exercises Both Upper and Lower Body
Designed for low-impact upper and lower body exercise, the pedal bike can be used on the floor for foot pedaling, or on the tabletop for hand pedaling. Constructed with wide leg spread and non-marring feet to help keep the pedal exerciser stable even when a patient has little muscle control. The adjustable tension allows for easy changes in pedaling difficulty levels.