Sammons Preston Stainless Steel Weighted Utensils
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Minimizing spills and messes, the weighted utensils are ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit with a durable, polished stainless steel
- Ideal for those with Parkinson’s disease, ataxia and limited dexterity, allowing greater independence at every meal
- The stainless steel cutlery offers elegant styling for discreet dining, perfect for at home use or while traveling
- Weighing either 8 or 12 oz, the utensils provide extra stability for those with weak grip strength or limited dexterity
- Available in different options including: fork, dual purpose knife, teaspoon and soup spoon with deep bowl
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Each Utensil Weighs 8 or 12 Ounces
Stainless Steel Weighted Utensils help provide greater independence at mealtimes, reducing tremors due to Parkinson’s disease, ataxia, and weakened grip strength. For maximum control with minimal effort, user can choose either 8 or 12 ounces in weight for each utensil. Easy and comfortable to hold, the 12 oz. weighted utensils measure ½” longer in handle length.
Polished Stainless Steel Construction
The elegant design of each weighted utensil easily blends in with any standard cutlery. Sold individually, users can choose between a fork, knife, teaspoon and soup spoon. The dual purpose knife features both a serrated and smooth edge whereas the soup spoon features a deep bowl to prevent spills. Constructed with a durable stainless steel, the utensils are dishwasher safe for added convenience.
Helps Steady Tremulous Hands
Allowing for comfortable positioning and providing a firm grip, the weighted eating utensils provide stability to those with hand tremors or reduced coordination. Providing a firm grip, the added weight to each utensil may help to steady a person's hand during tremors or shakes. The slight indentation on each handle allows the user to place their fingers in an ergonomic and comfortable position.