Sammons Preston Vinyl Armrest Bolster
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Cylindrical foam cushions can be mounted to most wheelchair armrests to reduce unwanted lateral leaning and provide posture support
- Used on either the left, right or both armrests, secure the lateral arm supports to wheelchair armrests with full length hook-and-loop attachment
- Can aid in reducing risk of skin breakdown and pressure sores as a result from constant contact with a hard armrest
- Choosing either half or full arm style, the non-restrictive posture support also helps enhance wheelchair comfort
- Available in flat top or round options for full arm and desk arm, the bolsters are constructed from wipe-clean vinyl material
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Helps Cushion Wheelchair Armrests
Available in round or flat top options, Sammons Preston Vinyl Armrest Bolsters can be placed on wheelchair armrests to help reduce lateral leaning to the left or right. The bolsters can also help reduce risk of skin and muscle damage as a result from constant contact with a hard armrest. Securely attach to the armrest bolsters with a hook and loop fastener.
Reduces Unwanted Lateral Leaning
The bolsters provide a comforting cushioned armrest for users with sensitive elbows, compromised forearm skin, or other arm injuries. The bolsters may also be applied to the vertical bar of the backrest for more lateral support. Available for desk arm or full arm wheelchairs, the bolsters help stabilize the user in the center of the wheelchair and provides better spinal posture.
Easily Clean with Spray Disinfectant
The vinyl construction of these armrest bolsters are provide durable and reliable support, lasting a long time even withstanding average wear and tear. The vinyl covered bolsters can be cleaned with a disinfectant cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. The wheelchair arm support can be used on either the right armrest, left armrest, or both armrests.