Sammons Preston Walking Belt
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Recommended for support during ambulation and transfers, the walking belt help prevent caregiver back injuries
- Features three nylon webbing handles, one centered horizontally between the two vertical handles to allow the caregiver to choose best leverage point during transfers
- Made from extremely soft and durable nylon webbing, the wider style belt provides additional stability and support
- The latex-free, beige loop is designed with a non-slip interior to help prevent it from accidentally slipping off of the body
- The walking belt is available in three different sizes (small, medium and large) to support patients with different waist sizes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Recommended for Non-Ambulatory Patients
The Sammons Preston Walking Belt is recommended for helping patients who need assistance walking or during transfers. The grip handles featured on this walking belt make it easier for caregivers to hold up patients and correct risky movements. The heavy-duty belt features a 4" wide band of back-to-back beige loop.
Heavy-Duty Nylon Webbing Construction
Each belt is constructed with three nylon webbing handles on each side and a rear handle to provide a firm grip for assistance on either side of the patient. The adjustable hook and loop closure and grip handles help with preventing individuals from falling and injury during assisted walking. It also helps reduce stress and strain on the caregiver which has been shown to cause unnecessary injuries.
Multiple Sizes for Different Waist Sizes
The walking belt is available in multiple sizes including: small (24"-30”), medium (30"-44") and large (44"-60"). To determine the correct size, measure the waist circumference. The belt is made from a soft nylon webbing that is soft against the skin, but also extremely durable so as not to slip off the body during use.