Sammons Preston Wheelchair Beverage Holder
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The hands-free beverage holder is designed to hold a mug, can, or bottle securely on the wheelchair frame
- The latex-free holder snaps into place and the top ring on the holder can be manipulated to increase or decrease opening size
- Mounts directly on wheelchair tubing with a snap-in fastening system, an adjustable top and bottom spring clip
- Provides wheelchair users with limited reach, disabilities, and other physical limitations a drink close-at-hand at all times
- Available in multiple options from black or brown color for either desk or standard arm to accommodate both left and right-handed users
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Securely Holds Beverages to Wheelchair Frames
Sammons Preston Wheelchair Beverage Holder is offered in standard size to securely hold a wide variety of bottles, cups and mugs. Designed to fit containers measuring 2 ½” - 3" in diameter, the beverage holder mounts directly on wheelchair tubing with a snap-in fastening system. Available for desk or standard arms, the beverage holder is made of durable, high density material that does not break or crack after extended use.
Reduces the Risk of Accidental Spills
Easily carry a beverage attached to the armrest and reduce the risk of spills with this drink holder. People with arthritis using a wheelchair for easier mobility will find this holder provides a helpful solution. Designed to accommodate both left and right-handed users with ease.
Easily Adjusts in Opening Size to Fit Drinks
No tools are needed to install this wheelchair cupholder! Use the top ring on the beverage holder to adjust the opening to fit containers. The top spring clip of the holder will click into place after it is pressed against the upright or vertical tube. The bottom spring clip snaps into position when the holder is moved down the upright tube.