Sammons Preston Ankle/Wrist Weights
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Filled with lead-free steel shots, the ankle and wrist cuffs are sold individually, not as pairs, unless purchased as part of a set.
- Designed with exterior stitching for reinforcement, Velcro brand fasteners and D-ring straps, and a heavy-duty grommet at one end for hanging
- The Full Set consists of 18 cuff weights including one of each weight ranging from: 1/4 lb - 15 lbs
- The Set Y consists of 18 cuff weights including two each of weight: 1 lb, 1-1/2 lbs, 2 lbs, 2-1/2 lbs, 3 lbs, 4 lbs, 5 lbs, 7-1/2 lbs, and 10 lbs
- The Economy Set consists of 20 cuff weights including two of each weight ranging from: 1/4 lb - 5 lbs
- The Master Set Z consists of 20 cuff weights including two of each weight ranging from: 1/4 lb - 10 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ankle and Wrist Cuff Weights
Ideal for any exercise or physical therapy program, Sammons Preston Cuff Weights provide an excellent option for building muscle strength and increasing workout activity. To properly wear the cuff weights, users wrap the weights around their wrist and ankles and tighten them with a Velcro brand fastener and D-ring strap. The cuff weights are available in a variety of colors and weights, accommodating a wide range of users.
Offers Enhanced Leverage Resistance
The added weight to the wrist or ankle offers enhanced leverage resistance to the movement of the arms and legs. The cuff weights still allow individuals to move their arms and legs freely during exercises, creating a more effective workout. Lighter weights are recommended for a cardio workout. Heavier weights can be implemented to help strengthen the upper and lower body and burn more calories.
Creates a More Effective Workout
Wrist cuff weights help increase the size and tone of the biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Ankle cuff weights help improve not only the leg muscles each time the legs are raised, but the overall strength of the core muscles. Filled with lead-free steel shots, the ankle and wrist cuffs are sold individually, not as pairs, unless purchased as part of a set.