Saunders Lumbar Home Traction Device
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Used to help relieve pain associated with cervical compression and nerve damage in the lumbar region by relieving pressure on the spine and skeletal system
- Examples of use include: herniated disc syndrome, degenerated disc or joint disease, soft tissue stiffness and poor posture
- The patented pneumatic system with handheld pump ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
- The lightweight (16 lbs) and portable traction device is designed for home use and easily folds up for compact storage (23" x 24" x 3”)
- There is no weight restriction on this device - equipped with 48” straps and extended straps for bariatric users
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/