SCIFIT Inclusive Fitness
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Premium seat features forward/back and up/down adjustments, plus recline up to 23º and 360º swivel
- All seat adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat
- Color coded adjustment points and moving parts for the visually impaired
- Seat removes easily for wheelchair access
- Expandable step-through access allows users to enter the machine without lifting their leg up and over a center console
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The IFI is a program that supports the fitness industry to become more inclusive, catering to the needs of disabled and non-disabled people alike. Through a range of projects and products the initiative supports facilities to create an inclusive service, increasing participation by disabled people. Inclusive versions of these popular products are packed with even more accessibility, usability and benefits than their standard counterparts.