SciFit Pro Series Total and Upper Body Exerciser
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Versatile exerciser can be used for upper body, lower body, or total body exercises with dependent upper and lower cranks for passive assistance
- Adjustable step-through that is easy to access with adjustable cranks and seat for a customizable fit
- Features bi-directional resistance to help strengthen reciprocal muscle groups
- Low starting resistance and Intelli-Fit™ console with integrated assessment programs and the ability to record workouts to a USB flash drive
- Available with a premium seat that features multi-directional movement, reclining option, and 360° swivel. Can be removed for wheelchair accessibility
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The SciFit Pro Series Total and Upper Body Exerciser is a highly versatile rehabilitation and exercise tool that provides users with a multitude of options for body exercise. The exerciser is able to be used for the upper body, lower body, or total body exercises to help patients recover from surgery or build motor skills for the elderly and disabled. It is a must-need for any gym, rehabilitation center, or physical therapy office.
Can be Easily Adjusted
The SciFit Pro Series Total and Upper Body Exerciser features easy access with a true, adjustable step-through plus adjustable cranks and seat for a custom fit. Quickly and easily adjust the exerciser to the user with pull-action levers that fit most heights. The seat is adjustable from either side and the premium seat is also adjustable up/down and forward/back. Remove the seat to make the exerciser wheelchair accessible.
Varying Resistance Levels
The SciFit Pro Series Total and Upper Body Exerciser has bi-directional resistance that facilitates strengthening of reciprocal muscle groups for a more complete rehabilitation or therapy session. They are able to start at a very low resistance, making it great for those starting rehabilitation or have limited strength.