This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Perfect for lower body strengthening and rehabilitation, the device allows arm-to-leg movement that is coordinated to emulate walking or climbing stairs
- Features low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments and provides 191 levels of resistance
- Easily removed for wheelchair accessibility, all seat adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat
- The SCIFIT StepOne Total Body Recumbent Stepper has a 5-year frame warranty, 3-year parts warranty and 1-year labor warranty
- With overall dimensions 68"L x 30"W x 48"H, the device provides optional leg stabilizers, assist gloves and wheelchair platforms with tie-downs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Total Body Recumbent Stepper
SCIFIT StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. The recumbent stepper can be set to the user-defined stride length from 2-11 ½" and optimized 1:1 arm-to-leg ratio to promote natural movement. The machine features low starting resistance, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
Emulates Walking or Climbing Stairs
The unique design allows coordinated arm and leg movements that emulate the feeling and muscle motion of walking or climbing stairs, making it ideal for users recovering from hip or knee injuries. Thi. stepper easily accommodates a wide range of user needs, featuring a seat that can easily slide off to allow convenient and comfortable direct wheelchair access The recumbent stepper has a full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
Accommodates a Wide Range of User Needs
The unit features a transport handle and wheels for convenient portability. The standard seat can adjust forward and back, supporting a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. The premium seat can swivel and adjust forward, backward, up, and down as well as recline within a 23 degree range. It can support up to 450 pounds. The bariatric seat is wider to better accommodate larger users and can adjust forward and back, supporting up to 600 pounds.