Single Head Nurse Stethoscope
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The stethoscope is an instrument used to listen to sounds produced by the body, primarily to listen to the lungs, heart, and intestinal tract
- The single-head design offers a dedicated listening experience by having a one sided chest-piece with an adjustable diaphragm
- The aluminum binaurals and chest piece are designed to transfer sound from the head of the stethoscope to the nurses’ ears
- Commonly used in cardiology, the 22" (56cm) thick-walled Y-tubing helps minimize background interference
- To prevent cross-contamination of harmful germs, simply clean the reusable ear tips or replace them
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/