Sock and Stocking Aid with Built-Up Foam Handles
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Assistive device for donning compression garments, helps pull on socks and stockings without having to raise the leg
- Indicated for personal use at home, on-the-go or in patient-care facilities and eliminates bending over at the hip to perform the routine task
- Built-up foam handles designed to help users maintain independence without the hassle and frustration while getting dressed
- Equipped with a braided cord handle offered in various lengths, the non-slip pad is durable, built to not peel off after repeated use
- Available in multiple sizes and styles to accommodate a wide range of users with limited or diminished mobility, dexterity, strength, and coordination
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/