This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Offers feedback on whether or not a patient is having isolated and are maintaining a contraction of either the cervical or lumbopelvic core stability muscles
- Monitors the position of your lower back and provides feedback when your abdominal muscles are not effectively protecting the spine
- Great for treating conditions such as: facet syndrome, slipped disc, low back pain, sciatica and spondylolysis
- In addition to a display gauge and pressure cell, the unit comes with an instruction manual that illustrates 8 easy exercises
- The stabilizer has an accuracy of +/- 3 mm Hg pressure, which means you can rely on the feedback you receive
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/