Metal, Sterile Staple Remover
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- This metal, surgical instrument allows fast and easy removal of all brands of surgical skin staples
- Surgical skin staples are used to close incisions following surgery for quick and safe healing
- The staple remover is similar in design to a pair of tweezers, improving precision during removal
- With a comfortable grip, this remover is easy to handle and minimises pain and the risk of infections
- Disposable and supplied in sterile packaging, the single-use staple removers come in a case of 12
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Removes Surgical Skin Staples
This sterile Staple Remover is ideal for removing surgical skin staples with ease and precision. The Staple Remover helps reduce pain and risks of infection in a quick and safe operation. This surgical tool is specially designed to remove all types of staples.
Comfortable Grip for Smooth Removal
The comfortable grip allows for smooth operating and easy removal of staples. The surgical tool removes staples in the same direction as they were implanted. With precise removal, the Staple Remover helps eliminate the possibility of permanent scarring.
Disposable for Single-Use
Designed for one-time usage, the remover is constructed with metal and can be disposed of properly. The construction of the Staple Remover is latex-free for patients with latex allergies or sensitive skin. The instrument is commonly used after a surgical procedure or operation requiring the use of skin staples.