The Squeeze Machine
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- The user is in control of the amount of pressure released
- Birch plywood is 13-ply, 3/4" thick, sealed and lacquered for a smooth, durable smooth finish. The remaining parts are comprised of wood, metal and plastic
- All edges are rounded to ensure safety. There are also high-quality air controls and multiple safety devices built into the machine
- The overall look resembles a piece of furniture in an educational setting
- Approximately 14" of adjustment in width at the base of the pads; adjustment of headrest height and width, and the hand control center is adjustable from side to side and from front to back
- The one set of pads included accommodates children or adults. 32"W x 60"L x 60"H
- Comes fully assembled and includes air compressor to safely power the pneumatic controls
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Originally designed by Temple Grandin, PhD, one of the most famous autistic individuals today and the inspiration behind a HBO special. Drawing on her own experiences, Grandin developed the ingenious system to provide deep touch stimulation evenly and laterally. Studies have shown that deep pressure has a calming effect for hyperactive and autistic individuals.