TheraBand Stretch Strap
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- Provides a more comfortable and beneficial 'dynamic stretch' of major muscle groups like Gastroc, Rectus Femoris, Soleus and Hamstring
- The strap is marked with numbered sections to visually track progress and set goals and limitations
- The THERABAND stretch strap delivers a 'dynamic' stretch that supports a variety of hand and foot holds to deliver optimal positioning
- Improving range of motion and flexibility is often one of the first goals in rehabilitation treatment
- Includes basic exercise instructions written by a licensed Physical Therapist
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The THERABAND Stretch Strap is designed exclusively for stretching, adding loops for comfort and progress. Engineered with a small amount of elasticity, this tool delivers a high degree of control of the amount of stretch and is suited for 'dynamic' stretching, including those stretches that otherwise require a partner. Research has shown that dynamic stretching may be more effective than the static stretching offered by most stretching aids.