This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Compatible with TheraBand resistance bands and tubing, the Assist Strap extends the range of exercises you can perform at home or in professional settings
- Used to anchor bands and tubing to door jams, door knobs, and looped around frames of exercise equipment
- One assist strap end loops around an extremity, while the band or tubing is attached to the other end and is ideal for stretching, exercise, and rehabilitation
- At the point where both loops come together, the fabric is firmly stitched together to enhance durability and strength
- Constructed of latex-free, nylon webbing, the assist strap measures 1" x 12-1/2" in size and is sold in a box of 24
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/