TheraBand Assist Strap
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Compatible with TheraBand resistance bands and tubing, the Assist Strap extends the range of exercises you can perform at home or in professional settings
- Used to anchor bands and tubing to door jams, door knobs, and looped around frames of exercise equipment
- One assist strap end loops around an extremity, while the band or tubing is attached to the other end and is ideal for stretching, exercise, and rehabilitation
- At the point where both loops come together, the fabric is firmly stitched together to enhance durability and strength
- Constructed of latex-free, nylon webbing, the assist strap measures 1" x 12-1/2" in size and is sold in a box of 24
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Increases the Versatility of Resistance Bands & Tubing
Constructed of strong nylon webbing, TheraBand Assist increases the range of exercises that can be performed with resistance bands and tubing. The strap allows users with arthritis or weak grip strength to use bands and tubing in rehabilitation. One end loops around an extremity or stationary object, while the band or tubing is securely attached to the other end.
Ideal for Stretching, Exercise, & Rehabilitation
TheraBand Assist helps you get the most out of your workout routine! Used in conjunction with elastic bands or tubing, the strap is proven to effectively increase muscle strength, coordination, balance, and decrease joint pain. This anchor strap can easily affix to stationary objects for stretching and exercise regardless of the location.
Suitable for Professional & Personal Use
Ideal for professional and personal use, the anchor strap creates a complete home gym that works out the upper body, core muscles, and lower body. TheraBand Assist is used by pulling the tubing or band through the small loop. The large loop becomes a handle, used to create a better grip on the tubing or band while performing upper body movements. The loop can also be placed around a foot or leg, to train the muscles in the lower extremities.