TheraBand PRO Series SCP Exercise Balls
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Designed to help improve body posture, coordination, cardio endurance, strength, muscle tone, and balance
- Ideal for rehabilitation and physical therapy, the exercise and stability balls provide comfortable low-impact workouts suitable for all fitness levels
- The sizing chart above is a guideline; as you become more experienced, you may find that you can use a larger or smaller ball during your workout routine
- The PVC polymer construction is pliable, anti-burst, and safe for any exercise lying down, sitting, and/or kneeling
- Easy-to-clean and deflates slowly if punctured, TheraBand Pro Series SCP Exercise Balls come with two plugs, one inflation adaptor, and a 24 exercise guide poster
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Used to Carry-Out Various Forms of Exercise
Integrate balance and stability training in your workout routine with TheraBand Pro Series SCP Exercise Balls! Ideal for clinic and at-home use, these high-quality exercise balls are great for balance and posture exercise, core strengthening, yoga, and pilates. The non-slip, non-latex PVC polymer construction is safe to lie, sit or kneel on while exercising the core, back, shoulder, and leg muscles.
Choose Between Different Resistance Levels
Designed to accommodate a wide range of body heights, these exercise balls come in a progressive color scheme to indicate the different ball sizes and levels of resistance available for purchase. Using the size guide provided, the TheraBand Pro Series includes: yellow (18” diameter), red (22” diameter), green (26” diameter), blue (30” diameter), and silver ( 34” diameter). The yellow, red, green, and blue stability balls also come with the TheraBand Exercise Ball Guide Poster providing 24 step-by-step exercises.
Helps Improve Posture and Core Stability
TheraBand Pro Series provides optimum security, comfort, and performance, making it great for any fitness level! These exercise balls can be used to reduce or prevent back pain caused by muscle imbalance. The gym equipment is also ideal for a weak core, targeting movements like push-ups, planks, and sit-ups on an unstable surface. For quicker and easier inflation, try using a power pump to inflate the exercise balls.