TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Boards
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Constructed from black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-skid surface on the bottom
- Offers an unstable surface for balance training during rehabilitation, physical therapy, conditioning, and fitness exercises
- Pressure points on the board stimulate the body and enhance sensory perception, response, and overall posture control
- Unlike traditional wooden balance boards that can be heavy, the TheraBand Rocker and Wobble Boards are light and easy to pick up, move, and store
- The Rocker Board enables the user to have one, controlled plane of instability at a time with forward and reverse or side to side balance movements, while the Wobble Board has multiple planes of instability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/