TheraTouch DX2 Shortwave Diathermy
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
- 100W max power in continuous mode: 200W peak power in pulsed mode
- Dual treatment indicators on both the unit and the monode drum
- Anatomical treatment guide
- Save up to 99 user-defined favorites
- Robust 360 degree pivoting arm
- Programmed with evidence based protocols and specific patient indications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Scientific Dosage Control System
Two new and unique thermal dosimetry programs included
These proprietary programs within Dose III, provide controlled linear power increases, yielding gentler, safer treatments
H.E.A.T (High Efficiency Auto Tuning) Technology
The auto resonance tuning allows for maximum energy transmission without a higher power output
Efficient coupling provides more rapid heating and short treatment times
Exclusive microcirculation indication to promote tissue healing