TheraTouch LX2 Laser Therapy
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- The Richmar TheraTouch LX2 is a simple-to-use laser touch therapy unit to treat acute & chronic conditions
- This unit is easy to use thanks to its touch screen menu interface that has research-based clinical protocols included
- The integrated dosage calculator shows multiple units of measure for energy output based on the set treatment time
- The LX2 has a nine-diode laser applicator & the ability to save up to 100 user-defined protocols, a convenient & time-saving feature
- With multiple output modes, continuous or pulsed, customize the programmable treatments for up to four minutes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Electrotherapy is the use of electricity to increase or decrease activity in the nervous system. For this process there are different waveforms used for certain body parts & results. The Richmar TheraTouch LX2 includes different types of protocols & a dosage calculator with multiple units of measure to display energy output based on the set treatment time.
The LX2 takes you through research-based clinical protocols for treatment of acute & chronic conditions. The unit comes with ten predefined protocols & room to save 100 user-defined protocols. The treatments can be programmed to up to four minutes in a continuous or pulsed output mode.
The TheraTouch LX2 comes with a nine-diode laser applicator along with the option to add a single diode applicator. It has an easy-to-use touch screen menu to navigate through the protocols on the device. It is available with a therapy cart for convenient & easy movement.