Tribute Wrap Compression Garment Below Knee
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 1.800.323.5547 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Available in standard sizes (small, medium and large) in two different lengths (regular and long) for either the left or right arm
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand straps feature an easy-to-pull finger grip to secure a fit right for you
- Made of a blend of nylon (polyamide), polyurethane, polyester and spandex (elastane) materials
- Care: For reusable application, simply machine wash (no bleach or softener) and dry on low heat
- Warranty: Guaranteed to be free of material and manufacturing defects for the six-month life of the garment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||Lohmann & Rauscher|
Adjustable Foam Compression Wrap
The compression wrap can be used to self-manage foot and lower leg lymphedema and edema. It comfortably adjusts to your unique shape to provide the compression needed to reduce swelling during the evening, nighttime, and low activity. It also pairs well with the Tribute Wrap Knee to Thigh.
Proven Foam Technology
Tribute Wrap offers built-in proven foam technology, which nestles into the tissue to promote skin health. The foam breaks up and softens hardened fibrotic tissue – and helps keep it away. The innovative Coolcore® interior wicks away sweat to regulate body temperature, and chevron channeling design supports manual lymphatic drainage.
Adjusts to Shape and Lifestyle
Its adjustability helps patients maintain gains made during therapy while allowing the flexibility to support further reduction. Simply pull it on and adjust the straps using the built-in finger grips for the right fit. Option to slide on the Sleep Sleeve so the straps don’t get tangled in the sheets for a comfortable compression experience that works while you rest.